Senior Credit Controller
Haywards Heath, West Sussex - Hybrid Available, 35 Hr Week
Permanent, Full Time
Salary £30,000-37,000pa (negotiable above)
We are presently working exclusively with a reputable, specialist consultancy business based in Haywards Heath on finding an experienced Credit Control professional to play a pivotal role in their busy finance team. This is a new role which has arisen due to business growth. Reporting directly to the CFO as part of a medium-sized team of long-standing and committed staff, this individual will take the lead role in ensuring effective credit control is maintained within the company.
This company has 'best companies to work for' and 'investors in people' accreditations and awards. They are highly focused on the professional development and well-being of their staff and this is reflected in their substantially low staff turnover levels. They also offer flexibility concerning staff's working pattern including hybrid working. Having placed people within this team previously, who are still there, we are confident in the attractiveness of this job offering.
- Regular contact with customers and colleagues in order to collect outstanding amounts on the Sales Ledger.
- Recording all Credit Control correspondence effectively.
- Monthly statement distribution.
- Sales Ledger reconciliation.
- Resolving un-matched receipts through investigation.
- Regular update meetings with the CFO and escalating matters which need attention.
- Development of internal Credit Control procedures and processes including customer statement formats, internal management reporting on SL etc.
- Invoice discounting duties as required.
- Identification of financial risk, any financial irregularities and cash flow health.
- Candidates will ideally come from a B2C background or at least show evidence of dealing with small companies / individuals rather than purely corporate CC..
- You will be highly experienced in the area of Credit Control.
- They must be a detail focused, intuitive individual who can communicate effectively at all levels and manage own workloads.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John Ltd for more information.