The Senior Cloud Security Engineer-AWS Responsible for build, deployment and maintenance of the multi-cloud security controls; engineering the security posture and implementation to the cloud based applications and systems. The Senior Cloud Security Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Responsibilities
The Senior Cloud Security Engineer-AWS Ensure the Cyber security policies are engineered and deployed (Policy-as-a-Code) to the cloud environments and meet the compliance requirements. Automate the cloud security controls to ensure threat, vulnerabilities and risk are minimized and reduced. Ensure cross functional business process in place for cloud security control engineering and implementation with proper visibility and approvals. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 or more years of experience designing, developing, and testing of software applications and/or infrastructure in AWS, Azure and GCP
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's Degree
- Experience working in AWS. Familiarity with AWS services such as IAM, S3, KMS, Security Groups and NACLs, AWS Config, EBS Volumes. Elastic IP.
- Modern software development experience including secure design, development, QA and deployment - embracing agile development methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively and build working relationships across the organization
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving customer experiences
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated (preferred) or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are ahealthcarecompany committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
- Provide proof of full vaccinationor commit to testing protocols OR
- Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious, state and remote-only work exemptions are available. Work-At-Home Requirements
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25x10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our