Senior Building Surveyor (Client Side)
£70-85k plus attractive bonus and benefits
London / flexible working
Award winning, property investment and asset management company with office and commercial property assets across London currently seek a Senior Building Surveyor for their in house team.
Working alongside internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for leading (either directly or via an external consultant team) circa 5-10 projects at a time. Work will be a mix of dilapidations, RCA's (outsourced but checked by you), licence to alter and project work. Their portfolio is predominantly office / commercial.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Building Surveying and have a minimum of 4 years' building surveying experience gained working on commercial / office property.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing external team in delivery of dilapidations and RCA work
- Delivery of licence to alter
- Acting as contract administrator
- Managing internal stakeholder relationships, including asset managers
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- Chartered professional, ideally MRICS
- Min 4 years building surveying experience on commercial property
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Package on offer:
- Employee share scheme
- Pension 10% contribution
- Life assurance
- London based with flex working of up to 2 days wfh per wk
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at