Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist looking for the next step up?
Would you like to work for a market leading and innovative company who have substantial investment to grow the team?
Do you have multi-site and vendor experience and enjoy acting as a main point of contact for the team?
Office Angels Livingston are collaborating exclusively with an innovative client who are looking for a Permanent Senior Accounts Payable Specialist based in Newbridge. Salary range £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits and work culture including a hybrid working model. Standard office opening hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm, with a 4pm finish on Friday 39hrs per week.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist who would like the opportunity to act as a more Senior team member and a point of contact for the team as well as a right-hand support to the Team Lead.
This position plays a crucial role in the daily upkeep of accounts payable, fielding phone calls from multiple sites and vendors, ensuring invoices are entered into accounting system, payments made within acceptable time frame, and other duties as assigned. This position partners with Accounts Payable Lead and you will act as a main point of contact for the greater Accounts Payable team.
- Build friendly relationship with vendors
- Analyse accounts, obtain missing invoices, and address discrepancies
- Build rapport with assigned sites
- Paying vendors via our banking system
- Overall knowledge/partner of assigned sites and their vendors for AP related topics
- Other tasks as needed or requested by Lead or Manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience in multi-site/location accounts payable support
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics preferable but not essential
- Ability to effectively communicate inside organisation including manager, peers, members of the team as well as external vendors
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as invoice amounts, payment terms and cash balances and to apply concepts of basic math
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Proficiency with accounting software systems
- Ability to remain calm when faced with deadlines and multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to function as part of a team
Interested? Please call Nadia at Office Angels Livingston today or send your CV to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.