We are seeking passionate SEN Teaching Assistant's at a SEN secondary school in New Malden.
About the role:
If you are empathetic, hardworking and passionate about uplifting the confidence of young people with SEND or behavioural needs, these roles may be well suited to you. We are currently seeking experienced Teaching Assistants who are happy to work with SEND pupils with a variety of special and behavioural needs. These role are based in a SEN secondary setting so you will be working with pupils in either KS3 or KS4 on a 1-1 basis or in small groups.
What you will need:
- Experience working within secondary education with students with SEND or behavioural needs
- Have a firm but fair approach regarding behaviour management
- Hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate (Child Workforce) on the update service - or be happy to process a new DBS
- SEND qualifications such as ASDAN and Team Teach are preferred but not essential
We are a social enterprise dedicated to putting more money in your pocket. We pay our staff higher rates and keep costs to the school low guaranteeing you more (and consistent) work opportunities. Our app gives you complete control over your schedule and booking preferences and you can secure work directly from a school in as little as 2 minutes! What's even better is that we are a people-business so we are always working hard behind the scenes to deliver the best service.
Some more about our app:
- Schools book you directly via the app
- Transparent rates of pay displayed for each booking
- Smart Match technology pairs you with the perfect job
- Simple calendar function allows you to set the times and dates you're free to work
- Browse long term and daily supply jobs
- One-click timesheets
- Register from the comfort of your own home!