Advanced ITO is the process of developing its Cyber Security services team to support customer engagements and implementations. With a vision to become one of the best Cyber Security providers, we are seeking self-motivated team players that are interested in obsessing about their customers and have broad security knowledge.
The successful applicant will be a Cyber Security Customer Solution & Pre-Sales Architect. This is a lead pre-sales architecture and consultancy role, working on £multi-million projects and bids in managed security services.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for leading customers on analysis of Cyber Security requirements and resulting pre-sales/solution architecture for those customers - both new and existing.
- Prepare, deliver, and lead security workshops to qualify, assess and scope client requirements.
- Assist in the population of sales collateral and creation of presentation slideware
- Lead in the creation of value propositions.
- Oversee the implementation activities.
- Provide advisory services and thought leadership to customer on their holistic security strategy.
- Obsess about customers and seek to always exceed expectations ensuring "Trusted Advisor Status".
- Work tirelessly to enable customer to gain the best value from our services
- Collaborate across the team, support peers and act as a role mode throughout the wider business to promote personal growth, seek continuous product & service improvements.
What You Will Have
- Considerable experience of a comparable cyber security pre-sales architecture role.
- Expertise in bid response (managed service outsource deals, defining service elements, building cost models, providing content).
- Commercially minded, an intelligent, articulate, consensus building, and persuasive team player who can serve as an effective member of a dynamic pursuit team.
- Experience with business system risk management as it relates to information security.
- High degree of market awareness with ability to recognise nuances/trends in the market
- Experience with information system disaster recovery planning and testing, auditing, risk analysis, business system resumption planning, and contingency planning.
- CISSP or other security certification/accreditation or equivalent.
- An understanding of CESG documents and compliance standards will be required.
What We Do For You
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
- Summer Fridays! Every Friday afternoon off throughout July and August 2022 (or equivalent time in the week)
- Life Insurance - 4x times annual salary
- Top Achievers Club - Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility - Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution
Who We Are
We are one the UK's largest tech companies, and our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses. We've grown phenomenally quickly with a £275m turnover and 2,800 employees supporting over 25,000 customers. We hire for potential. We want to make sure we have the best people for the job and provide genuinely equal opportunities for our people to thrive. Our recruitment process is designed with inclusion and equity at its core.
Find out more about the next steps once you've applied here - how-we-hire