Bridge education are looking to recruit teachers and Cover Supervisors with strong behaviour management. We are working in partnership with many Secondary schools and Special Education Establishments in the area.
Bridge Education are looking for flexible and enthusiastic teachers for our secondary schools across the Preston area.
As a Teacher you will have:
- QTS, NQT, QTLS.
- Good communications skills.
- Strong behaviour management.
- A passion for education and teaching.
If you are interested please forward you most up to date CV and one of our experience consultants will be in contact with you.
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
If you are interested please apply with your CV including Contact details and one of our consultants with contact you.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.