Our client, a well-established Estate Agent are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their expanding team in Coventry.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Agent and progress in your career.
Ideally, to be considered for Sales Negotiator you must have the following:
- Experience within Sales or Estate Agency
- Excellent customer service
- Great time management skills
- Good communication both written and verbally
- Full UK driver's license
- Act professionally and adhere to high company standards
Key tasks of a Sales Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Collecting information about a property, and arranging market appraisals
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale
- Negotiation with prospective buyers and sellers from instruction, to viewing and through to the offer stage
- Monitoring sales as they proceed and assisting where necessary with the after-sales department
- Advising buying clients on viewing options and helping them decide which they'd like to offer on
- Regular care calls to all vendor clients to provide viewing feedback
- Keeping up to date with market trends in the local residential property market
Working hours of a Sales Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm
- 1 in 2 Saturdays 9 am - 4 pm (Day off in lieu)
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- £22,000 - £24,000 basic
- £30,000 OTE
- Mileage paid for
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.