Provide support to Consumer Products in the Sales Contact Center in marketing, and sales strategies. Responsible for prompt, efficient and professional performance of assigned duties; and for maintaining a good working relationship with management, coworkers, Field Marketing Organization, (FMO), General Agency (GA), Brokers, and the general public. Oversees the daily lead assignment for all marketing campaigns for Medicare lines of business. Responsible for daily lead assignments and administrative processes for contact center data. Responsible for ensuring daily activities run smoothly and efficiently. Sales Assistant is responsible for monitoring FMO Sales Center for consistent and compliant procedures through quality assessment of sales processes.Oversees marketing generated leads from marketing campaigns by utilizing data entry software and various word processing, spreadsheet, and file maintenance programs to enter, store, and/or retrieve information as requested. Assigns leads or other administrative functions to internal and external partners by compiling and or sorting information; establish entry priorities and assigns tasks (leads) to appropriate individuals. Summarizes data and generates lead assignment reports. Keeps accurate and up to date and usable data. Job Posting Sentara Health Plan is currently hiring an
Sales Assistant- Medicare Advantage
for Virginia Premier
This is a Full Time position with Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM shift and great benefits!
Position is located in Glen Allen, VA.
Currently hybrid due to COVID at least 2x a week; Return to office will be evaluated per leadership teamJob responsibilities:
- Manage onboarding and re-contracting of external Medicare Advantage FMOs, GAs and brokers for Optima and Virginia Premier
- Develop Medicare Advantage user training and job aids for internal staff and external brokers
- Facilitate training and job aid reviews with internal staff and external brokers
- Perform system audits and monitoring in adherence to department policies
- Generate commission payouts using the department systems
- Research onboarding and commission inquiries from internal staff and external brokers using department systems
- Create and run onboarding and commission ad hoc and routine reports using department systems and excel
- Facilitate internal and external broker onboarding and commission system troubleshooting sessions
- Perform sales assistant activities such as facilitating meetings, documenting tasks, notes and outreach to internal staff and external brokers.
- High school graduate
- Microsoft Office: Intermediate Skills
- Experience with Excel, and Access) Intermediate Skills (Pivot tables), creating worksheet, building tables
- Experience in reviewing information, updating and running reports from Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and commission systems
- Sales operations support experience
- Preferred: MCO (Managed Care Organization) operational experience
- Experience working successfully as an individual contributor and within a team setting
- Ability to create basic job aids and policies or procedural documents that can be used to facilitate individual or group training
- Manage internal staff and external broker inquiries
- Organized and accurate with experience working in fast pace environment.
Sentara Health Plans is the health insurance division of Sentara Healthcare doing business as Optima Health and Virginia Premier.
Sentara Health Plans provides health insurance coverage through a full suite of commercial products including consumer-driven, employee-owned and employer-sponsored plans, individual and family health plans, employee assistance plans and plans serving Medicare and Medicaid enrollees.
With more than 30 years' experience in the insurance business and 20 years' experience serving Medicaid populations, we offer programs to support members with chronic illnesses, customized wellness programs, and integrated clinical and behavioral health services - all to help our members improve their health. Required Education
High School Grad or Equivalent Experience
Required: Data Management - 2 years
Preferred: None, unless noted in the "Other" section below Licenses and Certifications
None, unless noted in the "Other" section below Skills
None, unless noted in the "Other" section below