Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:
Leads Midmark's RTLS data and analytics strategy and implementation to deliver customer insights which enables more efficient healthcare. Drives efforts to define and elevate data-driven customer insights contributing to the foundation of product and solution strategies. Responsible for managing a master data set of RTLS information and leading a technical data team in the creation and preservation of data insights through reports, algorithms, machine learning and other leading-edge methods and technologies. Works closely with technical teammates, product owners, product managers and RTLS leadership in an Agile environment for creating, delivering and supporting products and solutions that are of the highest quality standards to customers. ESSENTIAL/PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Lead the organization in applying data and analytics that establish and advance operational and business insights on RTLS products and services for both RTLS On-Premises and Cloud-based offerings.
- Manages a team of technical and data specialists in the design, development, testing, and release of RTLS Data Insights using advance Cloud/Hybrid digital technologies. Includes talent attraction, development, retention, and performance management.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance that identifies appropriate tools for data collection, cleansing, aggregation, storage, structure, mining, management, analysis, and reporting.
- Assist in the architecture definition and advancement of Midmark's RTLS data insights platform contributing to the technical priorities and overall platform roadmap.
- Work closely with the RTLS cloud development team to harmonize data insights opportunities into an overall Midmark RTLS cloud-based user experience.
- Guide DevOps methods on delivered requirements to ensure Data Insights solution availability, reliability and scalability are sustained as data and information volume increase.
- Engage areas of the business as needed to facilitate planning, project support, and cross functional collaboration/alignment with resources outside of the direct team.
- Establish and manage budgets while contributing to the development of the overall budget.
- Assure adherence to policy, procedure, and documentation requirements.
- Engage teammates and build culture aligned to Midmark's values
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Determine hiring needs, obtain approvals, and lead the interview process for new teammates.
- Establish and report on KPI metrics.
- Stay informed of industry and technical trends, changes and developments
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Information Management, Data Management / Science, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related field; Master's Degree preferred.
- Five (5) years of professional technology experience applying data analytics/insight technologies using Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Google Cloud.
- Two (2) years leadership experience in an Agile development environment with a track record of success.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and attentive to accuracy.
- Ability to grasp complex analytical concepts quickly and thoroughly.
- Prioritize and manage multiple activities simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery of value
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale datasets - architecture and technologies.
- Advanced skills with Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience with embedded BI development tools (Tableau Server and Developer Tools) preferred.
- Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and realize new opportunities.
- Ability to translate business requirements for diverse audiences at various technical levels.
- Understand and implement metadata standards.
- Experience with machine learning and AI. Microsoft Azure platform a preferred.
- Experience working within HIPAA regulations preferred.
- First level supervision of one or more teams
- Manage resource availability (Internal / External)
- Recruiting and retaining talent
- Development of Teammates
- Performance management Teammate performance reviews
Midmark is the only clinical environment design and manufacturing company that enables a better care experience at the point of care in medical, dental and animal health. By harmonizing space, technologies and workflows, we enhance interactions between patients and caregivers resulting in more efficient care and better outcomes. By living our corporate values, our 2,000 teammates worldwide make this possible.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled