Under the supervision of the Brand Managers and Field Managers the Route Driver ensures thatThe ICEE Company is always represented in a professional and courteous manner. Customer and Service are always capitalized at ICEE and we have a commitment to success to not only our Customers but also our partners and our peers. Route Drivers must develop strong relationships with store personneland they must be motivated toward in-store merchandising and POS (point of sale). Daily they are expected to: deliver products, complete and rotate and account inventory, complete invoices, clean machines, and replaces promotional materials. Route Drivers will work with minimal supervision and are required to attend weekly meetings held in their Service Center. Individuals in this role are provided with: a vehicle to complete their route, uniforms, cell phone, and gas card.REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for loading/unloading vehicle to ensure inventory for delivery prepared for daily route. Making sure to complete inventory count at the end of shift
- Complete scheduled deliveries assigned and ensure prompt delivery of products and promotional items.
- Discuss with store personnel and new product to be left and inform them of new promotional items.
- Ensure proper training of ICEE equipment is discussed with any store personnel that are not familiar with machine operation
- Clean machines, replenish stock of cups/lids/straws, and freshen promotional materials
- Get invoice stamped with store stamp at necessary accounts
- Complete daily recap on route envelope. Inventory of deliveries that are made, mileage, and time in and out should be posted on route envelope. Any comments to supervisors should be written on the envelope as well.
- On occasion, there will be COD (cash on demand) accounts delivered. The driver will deliver the product to the accounts and in return he/she will receive the payment for this product. If cash payment is made, the driver is responsible for obtaining a money order for the proper amount. This money order is turned into the Service Center at the end of the day.
- Perform weekly vehicle checks
To perform this job successfully, the Route Driver must be self-motivated and have the ability to stay on task with minimal to no supervision. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Must process enthusiasm and motivation toward in-store merchandising and POS
- Customer relations, interpersonal relationships, team relations and service
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Must be self-starter and be able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Great oral and written communication skills. Must be comfortable performing basic mathematical functions as well
ICEE offers their Technicians
- Drivers need to be at least 21 years of age due to DOT requirements
- Minimum of two (2) years Customer Service and/or Route Driving experience
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 55 lbs or more on a regular basis. Occasional lifting in excess of 70 lbs required
- Ability to drive more than 40% of the time
- Must have steel-toes shoes (ICEE provides uniforms as described above)
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Cell phone and Tablet
- Technical School Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Paid holidays, Sick time and Paid vacation
- Birthday Holiday (must be used within the Employee Birthday Month)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
...and much more!!!The sky is the limit for ICEE technicians
- Opportunity to travel
- Room to advance
- Ongoing training at Nationwide Training Facilities, Online and in the Field
...we're a Nationwide company that is rapidly expanding Globally. ICEE has offices in Canada and Mexico and has emerged into Australia, China, Central America, Europe and most recently expanded to the Middle East.Please contact us regarding becoming an ICEE Technician if you have-
- Great attitude
- Mechanically Inclined
- Good Customer Skills
- Valid Driver's License
...are you ready to have a COOL job?
ICEE is an equal employment opportunity employer and prohibits discriminatory employment actions against, and treatment of, employees and applicants for employment based on actual or perceived Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, alienage, religion or creed, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status, sex offenses, prior record of arrest or conviction, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking and unemployment status.