Roll to Roll Operator
A well-established design & production company are looking for an experienced Roll to Roll Operator to join a growing team based in the West Midlands area.
Our client's focus is quality and to make sure it is implemented in every part of the design process. They thrive on creating bespoke solutions for their clients. They have worked with massive clients around the UK/Europe and are now They are now looking for experienced artworkers to join the business.
- Pension plan
The perfect Roll to Roll Operator will have Experience in:
- Operation of the Print Machinery on permanent Night shift 10pm -6am
- Experience of Large format printing required, ideally Durst / EFI Vutek / Dye Sublimation Machinery.
- Responsible for making sure all works are progressed through Production
- Responsible for Quality of all work produced (Visual Quality checks)
- Responsible for Correct Operation and Safe and proper use of all relevant Machinery (Durst, Vutek, Mtex / Dye Sublimation, bench tools etc)
- Ensure routine maintenance routines are followed in accordance with OEM guides
- Ensure minimal waste generated (Materials and time)
- Responsible for reporting of machine breakdowns to Production Director
- Responsible for Adhering to H & S Policies (PPE, Safe working environment, etc)
- Print Finishing experience advantageous on lamination and welding machines but training can be given.
- Have experience using (Durst, Vutek, Mtex / Dye Sublimation, bench tools etc)
- Time management skill
- Have a driven attitude and willing to progress within the company
Your day-to-day duties as an Large Format Print Operative (Nights) will be working on new jobs that come. Working to tight deadlines, getting each project over the line to the client's perfect standard. If this role sounds perfect to you, please get in touch!
Hours of work: 10pm -6am
Salary: £24,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
To apply for the Roll to Roll Operator , please get in contact with or