We Are Hiring:
Sign-On Bonus Available: Up to a $10K Sign On Bonus for Full-Time ($5K for Part-time Opportunities). Former associates of six months or less are not eligible.
Title: Registered Nurse RN
Schedule: Full-Time, Night Shift
Hospital: Ascension Resurrection Medical Center
Location: Chicago, IL
Compassionate, personalized care has a new name. Ascension Resurrection Medical Center is now part of Ascension Illinois.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits along with free and convenient parking!
Founded in 1953, Ascension Resurrection Medical Center Chicago is a comprehensive medical center located on Chicago's northwest side. Our award-winning, 337-bed academic hospital offers highly specialized tertiary care. We offer a world-class open-heart program and other heart and vascular care, as well as a nationally accredited breast center and a Comprehensive Stroke Center. Ascension Resurrection is ranked among the best Illinois hospitals for neuroscience and stroke care.
We Offer You:
- Friendly team environment
- Competitive wages
- Affordable medical and dental
- Retirement match
- PTO and paid holidays
- Significant professional opportunities
- Innovative practice groups and networks
- Comprehensive training
- And so much more!
NEW GRADS WELCOME! $7,000 SIGN on Bonus and entry into new grad residency program!
What You Will Do:
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Illinois, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, with 15 hospitals and over 150 sites of care, serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area. A career at Ascension means you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all.
Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electornic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more inforamtion.