We Are Hiring:
Sign-On Bonus Available: This role is eligible for a $10,000.00 sign-on bonus, provided you complete all pre-employment requirements and subject to terms. Current and former associates of 6 months or less are not eligible
Title: Registered Nurse RN
Department: High Acuity Adults
Schedule: 11p to 7:30am: Shifts totaling 9 shifts of 10 per pay period with 2 weekend shifts every other weekend.
Hospital: Ascension Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital
Location: 1600 Moon Lake Boulevard, Hoffman Estates IL 60169
Compassionate, personalized care has a new name. Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital is now part of Ascension Illinois.
What You Will Do:
Provide direct patient care to behavioral health patients in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the facility.
- Perform initial and on-going bio-psychosocial assessments according to accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Develop a nursing plan of care consistent with the master treatment plan.
- Participate in treatment team conferences to assist in planning and revising goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the age-related and problem-specific needs of each patient.
- Implement nursing plan of care for assigned patients and conducts and/or co-leads group therapy sessions for patients.
- Evaluate patient's response to interventions and revises nursing plan of care as needed.
- Collaborate with the treatment team to revise goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the changes in patient status.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Illinois, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, with 15 hospitals and over 150 sites of care, serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area. A career at Ascension means you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all.
Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electornic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more inforamtion.