We have an exciting opportunity to work for the fastest growing multichannel toy retailer in the UK. Our client has over 170 UK stores stretched across England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and they are still growing!
They have an opening within their Retail Marketing Team for a Retail Marketing Executive, reporting into the Retail Marketing Manager. You will assist the Marketing Manager in delivering
marketing and promotional activity to their stores to drive sales. This will include helping to deliver promotional campaigns with POS, publications, and large and small format.
- Manage specified POS and publications projects through the end-to-end process to deliver the content strategy, and business objectives.
- Manage the print budget for each campaign period and any ad-hoc requirements, obtaining quotes from suppliers and negotiating for best price.
- Work with internal and external designers to create POS content. Support the planning and production process and lead the development and delivery
- Work with external licensors, and suppliers to ensure delivery of POS material on time and to budget whilst maintaining good relationships. Identify cost saving initiatives.
- Manage the approval of assets with relevant stakeholders. Review the creative at every stage of production and manage final sign-off. Manage and present creative at the relevant approval and governance meetings.
- Manage a Post Launch Review process for each campaign and monitor the performance of each campaign in weekly reports.
Our client is easily commutable from High Wycombe, Amersham, Beaconsfield and accessible from the M40.
Salary £27 -£30K and Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 - 5.00pm / 8.30am - 5.30pm
The role would suit someone with at least 1-3 years proven experience within a marketing or print environment. You will be an ambitious, hard-working, and creative individual with exceptional organisational skills. A basic understanding of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is also desirable but not essential.
You must hold a valid UK driving licence with a minimum of 12 months driving experience as you will need to visit stores and other business locations.
If you have experience working in a print and marketing role and/or retail experience, and if your experience matches the above, or you have a similar, relevant profile I would like to talk to you. Please apply and we can schedule a call.