Research & Development Req ID:
Release Manager Simulation and Test Solutions Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
Today we offer a role as Release Manager Simulation and Test Solutions
with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive.
You will be responsible for managing Simulation and Test Solutions (STS) software delivery life cycles to ensure high-quality, on-time releases for desktop and Web applications delivered on premise and in the cloud.
You will work together with development, QA, product management, customer support, legal, sales and other corporate divisions to ensure relevant release gates are completed.
Mitigates risks to on-time delivery of releases and you will ensure that all necessary policies and processes are followed.
- Release gate owner
- Drive, plan and coordinate release activities
- Validate release deliverables
- Run effective release meeting to coordinate all the stakeholders
- Timely review and validation of release gates criteria with respective owners.
- Create required internal supporting release documentation.
- Releases publication on customer download site and business systems update with release information.
- Manage any risks to avoid jeopardizing the Release to Manufacturing (RTM)
- Stay on top of any on-going activities that may impact the releases and keep management informed.
- Continuously work towards improving the release processes and tools.
The job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in software development environments
- Previous release or project/program management experience is an advantage.
- Experience with software development and release processes.
- Self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy
Working at Siemens Software:
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrows reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference make it with us!
Meet the team - Video ()
Please visit Organization:
Digital Industries Company:
Siemens Industry Software NV Experience Level:
Experienced Professional Full / Part time: