Apply for this job now
Registered Nurse, RN
- Henrico County, Virginia
- Job Type
- 24 Nov 2022
Apply for this job now
Did you know that the state of VA has recently increased the reimbursement for home health nursing services by 62%? We are excited to pass this increase along to YOU!
Apply today, and one of our recruiters will reach out and expedite your candidacy or please call 800-246-3421.
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care is seeking dedicated Licensed Practical Nurses or Registered Nurses to provide skilled nursing care to patients in Mechanicsville, VA and surrounding areas!
Choose from Full-Time, Part-Time or PRN shifts!
If you are interested in working for a company that believes in putting the needs of its clients first, values its nurses, and operates with a strong set of core values, then we'd love to hear from you!
- Active LPN or RN License issued by the State Board of Nursing
- Current CPR certification
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care is one of the leading providers of skilled pediatric home care and operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the community that supports our patients through advocacy and Thrive Cares Foundation.
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care offers:
- 1:1 care
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive Pay
- Electronic Charting
- Education and Clinical Training Opportunities (Classroom and Virtual)
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Benefits (30+ Hours Worked)
Our Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
To provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as our guiding light and provides inspiration and motivation throughout our organization.
Our Core Values:
Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility. These define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.
To learn more about Thrive SPC, please call 800-246-3421 or visit our website at www.thrivespc.com
- Job Reference: 796580746-2
- Date Posted: 24 November 2022
- Recruiter: Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care LLC
- Location: Henrico County, Virginia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent