A children's residential home service in Abingdon is looking for a Registered Manager.
This is a great way to step up the career ladder and bring a positive direct influence into the development of a service - this is part of a National Charity Organisation that has achieved many milestones in social care helping children in need, covering all sorts of services, bringing a substantial impact onto the lives of young people who require extra help and care.
You will be running the day to day management of a stable residential service that is located in Abingdon. The children and young people in care of the service have a range of health and additional needs. They do not have physical disabilities but most of them have autistic diagnosis and learning needs. Of course some of them are struggling with emotional needs.
- Home is located in Abingdon
- National Charity
- Access to Training Academy - continuous development for social workers
- Support in place from Deputy, Team manager and rest of the team
- Up to £40,000 depending on experience and qualification
- Permanent contract - stable post
- Holistic semi-therapeutic approach
- Good Ofsted service
- Young people are between the age of 8 to 17 years old.
- Benefits package
You tasks will be to provide robust leadership and management to the staff team. This is why we require someone with experience managing a residential service. Past experience working with children is also necessary for this post. Level 5 in Leadership and Management is a plus, minimum Level 3 in Residential Childcare or similar.
Please apply via this website with a Word format of the CV. I am happy to respond questions also at my linkedin account Ana Bohotineanu.