Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking a talented Registered Diagnostic Radiologic Tech I.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will facilitate the activities of diagnostic radiology, perform technical and clerical duties of a diagnostic radiology technologist in Imaging Services.
As a Registered Diagnostic Radiologic Tech I, you will:
- Perform all diagnostic exams and protocols including fluoroscopy and interventional exams.
- Knows diagnostic x-ray protocols for adult and pediatric patients.
- Ability to send images by PACS proficiently.
- Ability to work in CR proficiently
- Ability to assist radiologist during fluoroscopy procedure.
- Maintain quality diagnostic images, as determined by radiologists.
- Participate in on-call shifts or back up on-call shifts in a timely and effective manner
- Knows set up and procedure details for pain management exams, as assigned
- Uses markers on all diagnostic images in CR.
- Completes portable exams in a timely, effective manner
- Use computer systems effectively and accurately
- Completes all entries in CR and MRM
- Has a working knowledge of how to send images by PACS
You may be a good fit if you:
- Are a graduate of an accredited Radiology program
- Have ARRT certification
- Have state of Nebraska licensure as a Medical Radiographer
- Have American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers or is required upon hire
We look forward to speaking with you!
Keywords: Radiology, Imaging, Xray, Xray Tech, Rad Tech, Radiology Tech, Technologist