Regional Sales Lead - London
As a Regional Sales Lead, you are responsible for selling to a defined list of venues in city centres across a region to drive Treatwell forward through acquisition of new venues. With a deep understanding of your territory, local nuances, influential people or industry bodies, you are the go-to expert on partners in your region.
Selling our software platform (Treatwell Pro), you will work on continuously updating your territory list with the help of Sales and Marketing leadership, and prioritise the most impactful venues to generate revenue. You bridge the gap between our partners and product, collecting feedback to constantly improve the product and ensure our software best serves the needs of partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and selling to venues, in person, in city centres across your region
- Booking meetings with prospective new partners using walk-ins, cold calls, and follow up calls
- Running demos of Treatwell Pro with prospective new partners
- Consulting on different Treatwell Pro packages to meet the needs of the partner
- Onboarding new partners with the help of the Training team
- Project manage the work required to support partners in adopting the software in their first two months using Treatwell Pro
- Planning your days and weeks to do as many 'walk-ins' to venues as possible
- Meeting personal monthly sales and activity targets
- Record all activity in our CRM
- Proven experience closing deals in a field based sales environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a history of achieving sales targets
- You have a winning mentality and never settle for anything less than your personal best
- Strong desire to deliver a great service
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Experience working with a CRM or similar software
- Access to a car is essential for this role
Hi, we're Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We're a team of 700 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We're the industry's smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe's leading bookings platform, working with over 40,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 4 million bookings every month. And....breathe.
But we're not done yet. We're on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We'll treat you to:
- Competitive salary and car allowance plus target driven commission
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly £40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too.
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks.
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team.
- A beneficial pension scheme and enhanced parental pay & leave policy.
Treatwell is an 'Open to All' employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.