Location - Winchester
Pay rate - £10 per hour
Hours - Monday-Thursday 20:00pm-00:00 midnight; Sunday 18:00pm-00:00 midnight
Duration - Up to 3 months
Our academic client in Winchester is looking for an Evening Library Assistant to support them during their busy period. The role requires somebody that has good attention to detail with previous customer service experience being a plus. This is an exciting and interesting role supporting a lovely team.
- Managing the library reception outside of office hours
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Ensuring safety standards are maintained throughout the premises
- Organising library stock and returning books to their correct location in the library To be able to support in this role you will need:
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Great interpersonal skills
- Keen eye for detail
if you are interested please get in touch ASAP
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.