We are looking for a professional, bright and highly credible Receptionist, to join this firm on their exciting journey of growth! This is an opportunity to join the business on a full-time basis, providing an efficient and effective reception and administrative service. Responsible for the running of the reception desk and downstairs areas within their new, modern and upmarket offices in Exeter, we are looking for someone who is proud to be the face of the business, while supporting the wider business with administrative support. The firm takes pride in offering the very highest levels of service, so it's vital that the person in this role shares and lives the same values that we do, in being the very best in class!
This firm wants to shake up the legal market with a fresh approach to how they work and how they do business. They are committed to building a culture where are people are happy, enjoying coming into the office and sharing successes. They want their people to be heavily involved in decision-making and the direction that the firm takes, with an "open forum" culture and a business that is led by the employees. Ultimately, they want their people to feel valued!
They have heavily invested in designing and fitting out their offices, so that people will feel excited to come to work each day and feel a part of a cohesive team. With the very best technology, as well as places for people to wind down and relax throughout the day, they want people to feel comfortable and enjoying making use of the facilities they've installed.
If this feels like the sort of culture and environment where you could thrive and add value, then we'd love to talk to you!
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering the telephone, passing through calls and taking messages
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post
- Management of the meeting rooms
- Assisting with photocopying, scanning and document management
- Keeping the reception and communal areas tidy and well stocked
- Assisting with other general administrative tasks
What we're looking for:
- Strong communication skills
- A positive, warm, professional and credible approach
- A flexible approach to work
- We are really hoping to find someone who takes real pride in their work and who is proud to work for our business
- Good computer skills
- Someone who is good at multi-tasking and can keep calm in busy moments
Hours, Benefits and Facilities:
- Monday to Friday (09:00 - 17:00)
- 20 holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Electric charging points
- Use of our office facilities which include our office drinks bar, pool table, coffee machine, electric-charging points, showers, undercover bike racks and much more!
To apply, please submit your application or alternatively please contact James at Aspiria Recruit (contact details on the Aspiria Recruit website)