Clear Sky Recruitment have been appointed as the recruiter of choice for an established manufacturing business based in Blackwood. On their behalf we are recruiting a team of Quality Auditors on a permanent basis
To provide and support the business and site requirements for the Quality department and maintain/improve quality and food safety product/process/systems. This role is based based over 3 shifts (6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6)
You will have
- QA experience in food/drink/packaging environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of HACCP and food safety
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT, analytical and numeracy skills
- Able to follow and implement procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team -
- Understanding of inspection techniques
- On line audits, including shift checking and sweeper checks -
- Offline testing CMM and Montreal plus customer specific (
- GMP and pre-requisite audits ensuring any food safety hazards are escalated and product is quarantined.
- Administration of quarantining and hold area.
- QIR admin
- QI training and delivery
- To achieve compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements, Food Safety requirements, Legislative requirements, GMP and company policies and procedures.
- Lab/triton testing
- Ensuring through audits and checking that the products made are legally compliant by checking specifications, product labels and documents recording correct information
Download the Clear Sky Recruitment App today for job alerts and so much more!