Adecco are pleased to be working with a Medical Device manufacturing business who are looking to hire a Quality Manager on a permanent basis.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for all quality assurance activities, including quality management system compliance, product quality, and process improvements. Alongside this, you will work cross-collaboratively with the team and wider business to provide guidance to ensure the ongoing performance, safety, and compliance of all products.A little regulatory will be included in that the candidate will have an appreciation and awareness of MDR compliance.
A selection of tasks will include:
- Overall responsibility for ensuring the QMS is compliant with ISO13485, a big project will be transitioning from paper base to EQMS over the next 12 - 18 months.
- Management of Non-Conformances, including root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions.
- Working cross-functionally to embed a quality culture.
- Compliance with UK MDR, CE mark and UKCA mark.
- Complete internal supplier audits and be the point of contact for all external audits.
What's needed to succeed?
The ideal hire will be someone with a demonstrated history of working in the Medical Device industry and who can expand beyond the scope of assigned responsibilities to gain proficiency in new areas.
You will work independently to solve problems, have a positive and collaborative working style and communicate with transparency regarding KPI tracking as well as ongoing/planned projects.
Prior experience working with suppliers and 3rd party is essential, alongside management of a small team.
If you are interested in learning more please apply or send your CV
Adecco Lifesciences is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.