IFS - Information Technology (IT) Industry/Sector:
Not Applicable Time Type:
Full time Travel Requirements:
Up to 20%
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Youll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Systems Consulting - Practice Support team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance the PwCs capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, youll use your deep knowledge of enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map to PwCs business needs.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
As a Product Owner, youll work as part of the scrum team to deliver features that are fit for purpose for our data platform customers. Job Requirements and Preferences
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor Degree Additional Educational Requirements
Bachelor's degree or in lieu of a degree, demonstrating, in addition to the minimum years of experience required for the role, three years of specialized training and/or progressively responsible work experience in technology for each missing year of college. Minimum Years of Experience
4 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT project planning, delivery, and execution using Agile methodology. Preferred Qualifications
: Preferred Fields of Study
Marketing, Business Communications, Economics, Public Relations, Statistics, Advertising, Management, Computer and Information Science Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success managing the development and utilization of technology, emphasizing the following areas:
- Demonstrating experience working with dev/ops tools (Jira, ADO);
- Using Agile and Scaled Agile Methodologies;
- Having technical experience in developing applications or platforms;
- Demonstrating experience with Data and Analytics tools such as PowerBI and Tableau;
- Testing methodologies and working with QA teams;
- Monitoring tools such as Datadog or Grafana;
- Producing visual prototype and functional prototypes with agile approaches;
- Demonstrating effective collaboration with teams spanning multiple geographies;
- Collaborating with constituents to generate proposals and helping to manage deployment of offshore based resources to deliver engagements;
- Prioritizing the product backlog for features and bugs;
- Coordinating with Product Managers on new feature requests and the product roadmap;
- Writing stories with excellent (testable) acceptance criteria;
- Approving builds by working with QA and reviewing test plans and results;
- Representing the voice of the customer to the scrum team; and,
- Acting as a subject matter expert in customer discussions and demo product features.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Learning new technologies quickly and without formal training;
- Communicating ideas to business and technical people;
- Utilizing proven written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with aptitude to understand and solve problems;
- Managing multiple tasks and assigned projects;
- Building relationships and influencing decisions;
- Coordinating/integrating resources who are not direct reports;
- Working independently with minimal supervision; and,
- Leveraging ability with applications and systems that support the following processes: product lifecycle management, ideation management, product planning and requirements gathering, Agile project management, code-development, quality management, test automation, integration and build automation, continuous integration and deployment, issue and problem management, application and infrastructure measurement and monitoring, integration with business systems, information security, and cloud orchestration.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more:
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: