Page Personnel are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a business within the legal sector in Leeds city centre.
The client is a one of the strongest integrated law firms on the globe. They delivery business solutions and have a diverse mix of clients. They trade in 45 offices across 20 countries and are successful.
- You'll be dealing with all aspects of the accounts payable function, from supplier inception through to payment and query handling.
- You will be liaising with support staff and suppliers to deal with queries and process invoices, therefore effective communication is key to this role.
- You'll be responsible for vendor and statement reconciliation, administration of disbursement and expenses as well as supporting the wider finance team with information when needed.
- Adhoc duties to ensure the efficient running of the accounts payable function will be part of your day to day role, therefore a flexible approach to work is vital!
- Purchase Ledger Clerk experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
Leeds city centre offices + 24 days holidays + bank holidays on top + pension + life assurance + income protection options.