Property Maintenance Supervisor
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Hours: Monday- Friday 8am to 5:50pm
Location: North London
The successful candidate will provide efficient and effective building maintenance support to luxury apartments in the Turnpike Lane area of north London. Your primary role will be to diagnose and fix maintenance issues within properties. You will have a wide range of jobs not limited to: Maintenance work, minor plumbing issues, painting and decorating and non-certified minor electric works
- Maintenance and minor repairs (General repair duties - trades, basic plumbing and decorating)
- To change all defective light bulbs where appropriate
- To liaise with contractors as necessary
- To report any defect or health and safety concern, no matter what its nature
- To deliver the highest level of quality and customer service to all residents, acting as the face and voice of the company
- To be aware of safe working practices and be proactive in your daily activities.
- You will also be required to price and quote for minor works using pricing guidelines.
It is essential that you have excellent communication and have an extremely professional appearance. You will be used to delivery exceptional customer service and will be experienced in speaking with senior level individuals.
Qualifications and experience required:
- 2 years' experience with hands on multi skilled maintenance ( Essential)
- Some form of professional maintenance/trade qualification (Desired)
- Customer facing skills
- Excellent communication skills (Essential)
- Organised with excellent time management skills (Essential)
- Team player (essential)
- Well presented (essential)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and have great attention to detail (Essential)
- Be IT literate: Mobile technology e.g. iPad/iPhone, internet use, and Microsoft packages. You will be trained on additional required systems ( Essential)
For more information and to apply email your CV