Are you looking to get into the property industry?
Office Angels Edinburgh have a great opportunity to join our clients busy City centre team on a full time, permanent basis! Our client are looking for a Property Adviser, the hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm with a salary of £20,000-£21,000 dependant on experience.
The role will involve carrying out viewings throughout the city centre area with prospective buyers and tenants, so the successful candidate will require to hold a full clean driving licence. The successful candidate would also be required to handle enquiries from prospective buyers whilst selling the wider services the firm has to offer. This person will also be a great communicator and have a sound knowledge of local property market conditions.
- Sell the advantages of our clients valuation service to potential sellers/Landlords
- Obtain viewing feedback and communicate to clients
- Identify viewers specific property search requirements
- Cross sell properties, highlighting the properties main features and encourage viewings
- Identify other services that are relevant to the viewers situation and promote the benefits of using our client
- Assisting the property team within the office dealing with general property enquires
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full / clean UK Drivers Licence
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Well presented and professional
- A pleasant, confident manner
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Reliable and honest
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt to different professional and social environments
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work under pressure within a face paced environment
- Work well individually
- Good time management
- Previous estate agency experience
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Experience of cross selling and building business
- Local property market conditions
- Local economic factors
- Advertising mediums relevant to the property industry
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please click apply! This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.