Growing FinTech requires a Project Manager to deliver internal and external client-driven projects within financial services. The job comes with a starting salary of £65K p.a. with generous benefits, including a bonus, flexible working, rising pension contribution, 25 days holiday (with an option to buy/sell up to 5 days), and income protection, medical insurance etc.
This position would suit a project manager with external, third-party client project delivery experience, that has proven skills in a fast-paced environment.
Primary responsibilities as Project Manager
- Manage and deliver client-driven SaaS and internal projects
- Form deal teams, and project teams and run steering and project meetings
- Project governance and monitoring
- Collaborate with technology, sales, product and finance teams
Required skills and experience for the Project Manager
- Hands-on project management experience for external client project delivery experience
- Proven in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with software delivery methodologies, such as Waterfall and Agile
- Systems integration experience (ERP, Payment, Back Office, Middleware etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ideal skills and experience for the Project Manager
- PMP, Prince 2, MSP, Six Sigma or LEAN certified
- Agile and Waterfall experienced
- Financial Services or FinTech sector experience
What's on offer for the Project Manager
- A cloud-based market-leading FinTech with an enviable reputation for innovation, market position, and growth
- Generous remuneration and impressive earning potential through the discretionary bonus
- Join top talent from the banking, fin-tech and financial services markets
- Career progression
£65K plus discretionary bonus, pension, and other benefits. Hours are 9 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
This role currently offers a hybrid working model, two days a week in the office, and three days working from home.
If you have the skills listed above, please send apply for immediate consideration. Thank you.
For more information on how we process your data, see our privacy notice at