Site Manager needed ASAP for a refurbishment industrial project in Waterbeach/ Freelance
Company: Regional Main Contractor
Role: Site Manager to work on a refurbishment industrial project in Waterbeach. The applicant must have experience with this type of project in order to be considered for the role.
- Planning what work needs to be done, when and who's going to do it;
- Looking at the risks involved in a particular project and managing these risks
- Making sure the work is done to the right standard;
- Motivating the team of people involved in the project
- Co-ordinating work done by different people
- Making sure the project is running on time and to budget
- Dealing with changes to the project as and when necessar
- Making sure the project delivers the expected outcomes and benefits
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid and Fire Marshall tickets
- A good work ethic and strong interpersonal skills - Must be able to hit the ground running!
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Joseph Waterman at Randstad CPE on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.