Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking an enthusiastic Project Administrator to work for a successful independent bathroom business in Essex. Our client is looking for someone who is customer service focused, has a keen eye for detail and is able to remain calm under pressure.
The basic starting salary of up to £30,000 DOE.
- Working closely with the projects team and management to ensure that all admin is up to date and correct
- Liaising with subcontractors to ensure all relevant paperwork is received
- Working closely with the project manager to provide accurate information and dates
- Maintaining paperwork within the projects/installations team
- Arranging access to sites for the relevant persons
- Managing requests and responding to these in prompt timing
- Dealing with the warehouse staff and ordering stock
- Ensuring that all administrative tasks are completed within the required time frame, including creating and issuing PO's
- ?Managing schedules, arranges assignments and preparing action plans
- Acting as a point of contact for all parties within the project
- Ensuring that the highest level of customer service is given at all times
- Previous admin experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience within the bathroom, kitchen, or installations industry
- Highly organised and driven
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team orientated
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Confident and able to talk to a variety of people
- Starting salary of between £25,000-£30,000 DOE
- Successful team and business
- Monday to Friday role
This is a permanent role, Monday to Friday and will be office based. The working hours are between 8am-5pm.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.