Secure your summer job NOW!
Join the fastest-growing junk-hauling and moving franchise in America.
- Gain experience in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Logistics, & Customer Service that can boost your resume
- Get paid to work out
- Work with a great team of positive, hard-working individuals
- Have a flexible schedule (Part-time or Full-time) with paid training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Professional Mover/Driver
Life is too short not to work somewhere awesome! We have a great work culture and need to add to our fantastic team of movers and drivers!
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where you get to be exposed to different types of professional work like Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment operations, project management, conflict resolution, and communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with excellent growth potential. You will be involved in learning techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having a sense of accomplishment each day! Responsibilities
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day - especially your clients.
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and marketing material.
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core values.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
Who we're looking to hire: If you love customer service and helping others, you've come to the right place. No experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to all to ensure you succeed. Must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with a team.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid/Active Driver's License.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Drug and alcohol-free.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check.
- Giving back to the community by donating two meals to Feeding Children Everywhere for every job we complete.
- Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work ethic.
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- On the job training
- Team outings
$12/hour Starting Pay PLUS tips, contests/bonuses, and profit share incentives can increase earnings to $18-24 per hour