PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY ASSOCIATE
Niche UK insurance law firm is looking for a professional indemnity specialist to join its department dealing with financial and professional claims and providing coverage advice.
You will join a new ABS connected to an established insurer that deals with a wide variety of claims primarily arising from professional negligence connected to legal or financial services sectors. You will provide advice on liability and coverage. Claims often involve professionals such as solicitors, investment managers, fund managers and financial advisers.
The firm is already needing to expand to deal with the work it has coming in with plans for further expansion over the next few years. This is a great time to join when you can be part of the initial core team that will spearhead this growth.
The firm is seeking an insurance litigation solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Prior experienced gained at a recognised professional indemnity department in regional, national or international firm.
- Qualified solicitor. As a guideline our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years post qualification or equivalent experience. The role will see you handle your own caseload with significant autonomy.
- Someone who can be client facing and demonstrate an overriding commercial approach.
- This will suit a lawyer wanting to move away from the larger national and international firm structures.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Salary £75000-100000 dependant upon experience
- Good quality secure work in a new department headed by a high profile partner.
- Home/flexible working is encouraged although some office based work will be expected when required.
- Excellent routes for future progression.
- Involvement in business development and client management will be ancouraged. Although if you are someone who just enjoys the technical side of fee earning then that can be accomodated.
To be considered for this professional indemnity associate role based in London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.