Are you a Production Supervisor seeking a new opportunity?
Does the idea of joining a heavily invested business with ample opportunities to develop your career interest you?
Can you demonstrate people management skills and CI in an industrial manufacturing environment?
Then please get in touch ! Kingston Barnes are recruiting for a Production Supervisor to join our client in the surrounding area !
The company produces high quality recycled plastics in pellet and flake every year, which are produced to tight specifications. Sustainability is at the heart of what they do. They work closely with manufacturers, brand owners and retailers to develop materials that are fit for recycling.
- Supervising of production staff
- Setting KPI'S, managing KPI's with colleagues
- Succession planning and developing staff
- Drive improvements on site
- CI changes
- Production Management background is essential
- Strong leadership experience is essential
- CI, Lean experience is desirable
- Manufacturing, industrial engineering or similar background
- Production, management or engineering qualifications are desirable
- Shift work (12 hour shifts)
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity then please get in touch !