Rewards & Benefits on Offer;
- Competitive Salary.
- Permanent Employment.
- Growing/Stable Organisation.
- Immediate Start.
- Senior management position.
MTrec's New Opportunity;
MTrec Technical are proudly representing our prestigious Manufacturing client with their plans for growth and expansion, by recruiting a Permanent Production Manager to join their team. A successful candidate will be tasked with overseeing the production department and driving business growth and continuous improvement, ensuring that all targets are met. If you are an experience Production Manager, looking for your next career move, apply now for an immediate response.
The Job You'll Do;
- Ensure all work is carried out to H&S legislation and provide relevant training in line with GDPR expectations.
- Effectively allocate and evaluate work carried out by shift managers, team leaders and individual team members.
- Hold regular one to one meetings promoting H&S and driving continuous improvement project with direct reports.
- Appraisals, performance management, investigations, time management, sickness/absence management and disciplinary proceeding with the teams and individuals as appropriate
- Training and development of the teams and individuals
- Effective holiday planning of teams
- Promote the desired business culture, ethics and BU initiatives.
- Reducing and managing costs, spend and driving ECO initiatives.
- Lead and assist trials in AST manufacturing for new and existing products
- Perform technical measurements, tests, and application trials, in line with British and European regulations (EN 438)
- Organise raw material sourcing
- Work with planning department with scheduling of trials
- Flexibility to travel between business units, customers, and suppliers
- Experience working within a production management position previously.
- Experience driving the production department to hit key targets.
- Experience driving change and operational processes.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, engineering, industrial technology or equivalent through experience.
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- Experience of process improvement techniques.
- To be proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office.