Product UX Lead
Salary: Up to £95,000+ Perks
Location: Options for fully remote with offices in London
A pioneering force in today's global digital economy, the company we represent is a performance marketing agency comprised of a team of data and technology experts with a like-minded vision for the future.
Constantly evolving with the changing tides of the marketing industry, the business is looking for an enthusiastic Product UX Lead to create and iterate upon core deliverables whilst creating amazing product experiences that solve business problems.
Research, testing, and the role both plays in an overall lifecycle of products are key to the ideal candidate, as is advocacy for evidence-based design decision-making. Combining these qualities with a cross-functional environment that promotes collaboration between disciplines makes it an exciting position for a digital process advocate that enjoys solving design challenges.
- Utilise your developed communication skills to guide/advise and collaborate with senior product stakeholders
- Ensure your team upkeeps two-way communication and remain on the same page regarding projects
- Provide line management, guidance to other Senior Product Designers across your remit
- Coach workshops with participants from C-suite to entry-level.
- Regularly create core project deliverables - user journeys, task flows, system/site mapping, early concepts, wireframes or lean prototypes, higher fidelity prototypes and specs
What skills do you need?
- + 10 years' experience in a similar product/platform design focused role
- Background working on SaaS or enterprise projects
- Experience using data, research etc to justify choices
- Skilled in Agile, Lean & UX methodologies
- Prior experience working alongside product managers
- Demonstrable UX/IA-driven skills
- Experience with offline digital media (a plus, but not required)
- Extensive knowledge of prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Marvel, and Figma
- Basic understanding of front-end tech (HTML, CSS, REACT etc.)
- Industry-recognized training that will ensure you are sufficiently established as an industry expert.
- Direct exposure to several highly regarded figures within the CRO and UX industry that you will be able to learn from
- Flexible working environment
- Multitude of opportunities to work with some of the biggest companies in a variety of sectors
- Income protection
- 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays and 2 paid volunteer charity days each year
- Pension contributions
- Employee assistant programmes
- Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a plethora of social events.
- Competitive maternity, paternity and shared leave policies
So, if you're looking for a role that will further expand your skillset and cement you as an industry expert, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!