A unique opportunity in a hugely purposeful industry for a talented marketer. Our clients are looking for a motivated and talented Marketing and Content Producer who will work in the content creation department. Whilst commercial experience is not a priority due to the current success of the sales team, it is still most welcome. The ideal candidate is a confident and communicative creative with great attention to detail.
Starting with a clean sheet we will develop together a clear brand positioning, and the strategic objectives and activities that come from that across the full spectrum of channels including:
- Networks - Create a dynamic network brand and use it to integrate new potential clients
- Socials - widen the pool of brand fans
- Print - More books... more mags.
- Partnerships - help us develop new relationships with others who have similar customers so that the sum of the whole is greater than the sum of the parts
- PR - make us famous, maybe just even a tiny bit would be nice
- Content - IP and thought leadership
- Pod Vlog - it's likely you will be leading some front of camera stuff.
- Journalistic mindset - ability to find angles and stories that will intrigue our client base
We would love to build platforms and deliver campaigns that are creative and the successful candidate will have access to our entire studio of visualisers to build digital assets, animation, film etc. Yet the most important thing is an ownership mindset that can succeed in a high energy high tempo environment.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating a wide range of content that showcases outstanding Learning and Development, working closely with CEO to build a bigger, better brand platform and then nurturing those relationships to a fruitful outcome using the full breadth of the team at Interactive Workshops; who are the absolute nicest group of people.
- No specific marketing experience required, however at the least a degree in Marketing or Psychology
- A communicative, confident/assured critical thinker who can thrive not only creatively but also in association with the consultancy team
- Someone happy to work mainly in the office, however discretionary hybrid hours are welcomed
- Someone keen to progress up the lucrative structure, quickly gaining more responsibility and earning more
- West London Office close to Westfield
- Base Salary plus 20% discretionary bonus
- Genuine team environment
- Vibrant office environment full of mentors, fun people, great coffee and a bar
- Intelligent and brilliant co-workers who care both personally and professionally.
- Monday morning "Snacks for the week" order
- Possibility for international travel
- Rapid career progression through structured internal development.
- Intellectual and Social stimulation
- Empowered working environment with room for flexibility
- Paid holiday, and discretionary extra holiday
- The office is also shut over Christmas for two weeks
- Twice weekly Run Club, Monthly (at least) socials
- Use of company bicycle from the bike pool
- Free football tickets in our VIP area from time to time.
- Mentoring from the CEO