Royce Brook Golf Clubis excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Golf Shop Attendant.Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to continually monitor, implement and adhere to all company goals, policies, procedures and controls.
- Assist golf professionals with the checking in golfers and maintain a properly functioning tee sheet and pace of play.
- Assist with receiving merchandise and adhere to purchase order procedures.
- Assist with the rotation of shop displays.
- Maintain an organized stock room and assist the buyer and other shop assistants with stock and golf shop cleanliness.
- Assist with pricing of merchandise.
- Assist with maintaining proper inventory counts and levels.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Head Professional.
- Provide service in any and every way. Go the extra mile to provide the standard of service guests expect.
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements
- High School education or its equivalent.
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. to waist height.
- Frequent bending, turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Repetitive motion required including computer entry.
- Must be able to operate a golf car in a safe manner.
- Normal vision and hearing required.