Principal Solution Architect - Data
Solution/ Architecture / Data / Products / Snowflake
I'm working with a FTSE100 consumer goods business to recruit a Data Solution Architect. This person will be joining a relatively greenfield Data function, with the role focusing on tools, systems, Master Data Management, and new product induction.
You'll play a key part in helping to define the target state for Data Architecture, in addition to leading a team of solution architects and working across multi-million-pound projects.
- Help to shape the Data Architecture roadmap and define target state.
- Collaborate closely with the Data Engineering team to design and build data products.
- Introduce new data ETL tools.
- Provide team leadership for Solution Architects across technology domains. (This would also suit someone who is eager to mentor/step into leadership)
Key skills required:
- Cloud platform experience (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- experience with Microservices, API's, Cloud-Native applications.
- Cloudera and Snowflake knowledge is highly beneficial.
- Data platform experience (Big Data, Data Warehouse, Data Lakes)
This is a primarily remote role, with 1-2 days per fortnight required in the London/ Northampton office for workshops or meetings.