PRIMARY MUSIC TEACHER - NORTHAMPTON
Do you have experience teaching music to primary aged children?
Would you like to secure a role delivering lessons covering the music curriculum?
Tradewind is working with a fantastic Primary school that is looking to appoint a new member of staff to start asap! This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic community school and help young students in several ways.
QTS or Unqualified Teacher
Music Background or degree (preferred)
Someone who has a real passion for music who can build the profile of music in the school
Lead a Choir for KS2
Lead an entire school singing assembly
Use National Curriculum and Model Music Curriculum to support planning and teaching
Planning subjects in a long term and making cross curricular links
The school is rated 'good' by ofsted, staff thoroughly enjoy working there and support one another. Located in Northampton, this School likes to challenge children to strive for academic, creative, sporting, and personal accomplishment within a broad curriculum. The position is for 1 year through tradewind and has the potential to continue the school's contract.
In return the school offers:
- Ongoing technical support from leading SEN professionals
- A potential route into teaching via School Direct Teacher training
- An opportunity to have a positive impact on a young students' education
- Excellent experience that will enhance any CV
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Higher-Level Teaching Assistant opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Karl Beswick on .The school offers career progression, a supportive team, and excellent facilities. If you would like to find out more, please send your CV by applying via the link and we will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
Why work with tradewind?
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request).
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
APPLY TODAY !!