- Account Director and Senior Account Director for an award-winning independent PR & Comms Agency specialising in Design, Innovation, and cutting-edge Tech start-ups/scale-ups.
- National and international client base.
- Excellent career path and an influential role within the business.
We're looking for a talented PR Account Director or Senior Account Director for an industry-leading, independent PR and Communications Agency. They've got amazing clients - from some of the World's most famous Design Agencies to industry-leading Scandi architecture firms to disruptive tech in the Electronic Vehicle space. Their client list is exciting and varied, and there's a good mixture of B2C and B2B work there too. What you'll be doing
What experience you'll need to apply
- The successful PR Account Director or Senior Account Director will manage a varied client portfolio and become a positive, motivational and supportive leadership figure in the business.
- You will also direct and lead PR projects and provide counsel to their clients and board alike.
- As a senior member of the business, you will also deliver new business and grow existing accounts.You'll be a senior contact for clients, you'll manage and oversee various accounts teams to ensure campaigns are delivered and service level agreements are met.
- Commercially minded and creative in nature, the Account Director or Senior Account Director will be adept at building relationships with key commentators, industry spokespeople, and senior journalists.
What you'll get in return for your experience
- Proven track record in a PR agency Account Director or Senior Account Director role with an interest in the Design, Architecture or Tech innovation sectors. We don't mind what sectors you've worked in before, or whether you're B2C, B2B or a bit of both.
- Strong client development and team leadership skills.
- A strategic thinker, able to contribute to the growth and culture of the agency as well as provide amazing client service via a team of Account Managers and Execs.
- Ambitious and excited by the idea of joining an established independent PR agency in growth mode.
- A competitive salary in the region of £50k-£60k depending on experience, possible flex for the right person.
- Join a dynamic, engaged, and ambitious team as they embark on their next stage of growth.
- Amazing client base in a unique but well-defined industry sector - they don't have many direct competitors!
- Excellent remuneration and package including wellbeing fund, Private Healthcare, excellent pension and more.
- Flexible/hybrid working.
- An inclusive, people-first organisation.
If you've got experience as a PR Account Director or Senior Account Director and love the sound of this opportunity, then please apply right away!