Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion. Senior Financial Analyst - Operations Purpose of Position
This role is responsible for the accuracy and integrity of all financial information for Timken's Keene, NH Aerospace facility. As a critical member of the local Management Team, the Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for driving the financial performance of the plant and ensuring that economic rigor is applied to the decision-making process. This includes efforts to reduce invested capital, improve cash flow, and drive continuous improvement in cost and productivity.
This position is based out of the Keene, NH location. Essential Responsibilities
- Prepare, review, and analyze monthly financial statements/KPI reports in accordance with company policies and GAAP.
- Proactively partner with plant management and the Controller's group to ensure that all parties have a clear and accurate picture of the plants overall financial performance.
- Lead the preparation of the plants' business planning process, incorporating productivity and cost targets for both manufacturing and sourcing.
- Prepare monthly rolling forecasts and provide plant and operations leadership with insight and commentary for all major variances from both plan and prior forecast.
- Provide financial guidance for all plant capital investments and related business case justifications.
- Lead and drive plant cost reduction efforts, holding plant management team responsible for delivering annual cost reductions and productivity improvements.
- Develop and maintain accurate standard/full cost data for all products.
- Ensure proper internal controls are in place to safeguard company assets.
- Develop necessary inventory polices and controls to ensure integrity of financial statements.
- Serve as the primary contact for internal and external auditors.
- Have flexibility to travel as needed (
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or Business
- At least 4 years' experience in Accounting or Finance roles with strong analytical skills.
- Must have plant accounting experience.
- SAP expertise preferred
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Join one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - an honor we've received ten times.
The Timken Company designs a growing portfolio of engineered bearings and power transmission products that improve the reliability and efficiency of global machinery and equipment to move the world forward. Timken posted $3.8 billion in sales in 2019 and employs more than 17,000 people globally, operating from 42 countries.
Why Choose Timken? Over a century of knowledge and innovation A culture of top performance A global, diverse environment Products that contribute to a sustainable world A conviction to improve communities around us Competitive salary and benefits
Not Ready To Apply?
Stay connected by joining our network and we'll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Talent Community Nearest Major Market:
Bellows Falls Nearest Secondary Market:
Keene Job Segment:
Plant Manager, Plant Operator, Financial Analyst, Plant, Accounting, Manufacturing, Finance