- Work for a certified B-Corp business on a mission to deliver the best possible service in the most sustainable and ethical way.
- Great benefits include, remote work, flexible working, mental health & wellbeing support and lots of extras to make your work life here enjoyable.
- Work on new and exciting projects for a growing business.
We are pleased to be working with a fellow B-Corp-certified business that focuses on technology, marketing, digital and print. They pride themselves on being a sustainable agency that really cares about their staff and the environment. This is a very well-established business with two UK offices and a desire to provide the best possible service to its customers and clients. We are on the lookout for an experienced Full Stack PHP Developer to join their team who is passionate about working for a B-Corp.What you will be doing
You will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and updating both front and back-end applications. On the front-end you will be working on customer-facing web portals and internal applications. On the back-end you will be developing APIs, libraries, and data tools. You will be working with 2 other developers, the IT Director and cross-functional teams on new and exciting projects as they move more into the digital space. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology, willing to learn new skills and able to communicate fresh ideas to the rest of the team.What experience you will need:
What you will get in return for your talents:
- Previous commercial experience working as a PHP Developer.
- Good understanding of OOP principles.
- Some knowledge of ASP.NET, or a desire to learn ASP.NET and C#.
- Experience with SQL, preferably SQL Server.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Great team player and self-motivated.
- Passionate about technology.
As well as a salary of up to £50,000 you will also be entitled to 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays. You will also get 2 family days as well as your birthday off! Free access to external mental health and wellbeing support as well as financial and legal advice for you and your family. This business also has a subsidised gym membership option, volunteering days, lots of awards, and companywide target-driven prizes to win and entry into their bonus scheme. Loads of potential for learning new skills and a budget put aside for each member of staff. Upon successful completion of your probation period, you will also receive access to private health insurance options, cycle to work scheme, and emergency staff loans. And much more!!What next?
If this role sounds like it could be your next career move, please get in touch with Amber at or apply with your most up-to-date CV.