Seven Education is looking for an Office Manager at Phoenix School in Tower Hamlets
- To be responsible for day-to-day management of operational matters including reception, administration, staffing matters and premises related issues to ensure the smooth operation of school activities.
- Undertake duties of a financial nature as reasonably requested by the Business Manager/Deputy Business Manage meeting internal processing and reporting month-end and year end deadlines.
- Supporting the school central office with recruitment campaigns and HR related matters
- To work collaboratively with the School Business and Administration Team and providing cover when required in their absence
- Provide cover to reception at peak times
- To be responsible for supplying and maintenance of office equipment, e.g. photocopier, franking machine etc.
- To manage office stationery and First Aid resources
- To ensure Medical Room is well stocked and checked termly
- Deal with front line enquires from staff, pupils, visitors and pupils in person, by phone or e-mail, in a polite, professional and prompt manner
- Generate and issue standard letters, as requested
- Liaise with parents, the local authority and any other outside agencies as necessary
- Provide hospitality for visitors and set up refreshments for senior leaders and visitors as required, including conferences and events
- Support the management and maintenance of the School website
- Ensure School journey Trips and Curriculum Activities are supported by booking relevant transport and liaising with external providers for lunches Support with premises managements
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call .