Reed Education Plymouth are long term and permanent recruitment specialists for schools in the city of Plymouth. We are proud to be working with the secondary schools in Plymouth assisting in all their recruitment needs, offering both permanent and temporary solutions to schools for roles from the start of the new academic year! The job we are recruiting for is outlined below:
Job Title: Examinations OfficerTemp or Perm: PermanentSalary: (after pro-rata) £15,930 to £17,588Start date: ASAPEnd date (if applicable): OngoingSchool location: East Cornwall
Responsibilities for this post include:
- The exams and data officer will liaise with school staff regarding examination entries, recruit and organise exam invigilators and manage the daily running of the exams.
- Submitting entries for external examinations to awarding bodies in advance of deadlines.
- Answering enquiries regarding external examinations with staff, students and parents.
- Organising exam materials, providing safe custody of and organising examination stationery and materials.
- Organising the examination rooms and seating plans.
- Providing a timetable to include dates, times, venues and number of students.
- Arranging invigilation, including briefing and training invigilators in school procedures.
- Ensuring accurate maintenance and management of pupil and school data.
You will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS with Child Workforce check to confirm suitability for the role.
To apply please click the APPLY NOW button and attach your CV to the application. This will then be reviewed and one of the team members in Reed Plymouth will be in touch to discuss the available role. Once a preliminary call has been completed, your details will be passed to the school for their review.