Intelligent Resource Recruitment is working in partnership with a major Client in the UK. We are currently recruiting for People Change Manager to be Remote/Chelmsford based out
Job Title= People Change Manager
Location = Remote/Chelmsford
Duration= 12 Months Contract initially
- Develop the change management plan and approach to support the delivery of this transformational program
- Design and deliver cutting edge change management interventions (including stakeholder engagement, change impact and readiness assessments, training, and transition to BAU plans), using a wide range of skills, tools, and behavioural-change interventions to support this complex program
- Influence senior management to encourage and embed a relational and people centred approach to change management, working closely with programme to support the development of cohesive plans.
- Identify resistance to change across the organisation, working with the program team to effectively address them.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Educated to degree level (RFQ Level 6) or equivalent by experience.
- CIPD or Change Management qualification desirable with evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in the relevant professional area.
- Have experience in managing complex change programs with a focus on introducing new ways of working; property rationalisation; workspace redesign; behavioural change needed to embed hybrid working.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to tailor the approach to meet the needs of a range of audiences with differing levels of understanding, including the creation of engaging and tailored communication materials.
- Experience in planning, facilitating, and delivering stakeholders workshops and individual interventions (face to face and virtual), for engagement, training and/or coaching purposes.
- Robust experience in delivering change readiness, maturity, and impact assessments to influence the development of integrated people change plans within the project/programs of work.
- A naturally inquisitive and innovative change thought leader with the ability to take complex and ambiguous concepts and transform them into practical and impactful change solutions.
- Ability to manage a diverse and demanding workload through effective prioritisation and the ability to remain credible under pressure.
- Experience of organisational consulting, preferably as an internal consultant.
- Strong working knowledge of current business technology
Intelligent Resource Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organization.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.