Make an impact by joining the ServiceSource team where our mission is serving individuals with disabilities. Explore new opportunities! ServiceSource is an organization of talented people who drive innovation, embrace change, and serve humanity.Job Summary:
Process multi-state payroll for 2400+ employees. Provide support to ServiceSource employees with payroll related issues. Ensure proper wage payment per employee record. Research and resolve payroll related issues.Primary Duties Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
These duties and responsibilities will be rated on the Annual Performance Review.
- Administer bi-weekly payroll by processing time and pay files.
- Run pre-payroll related reports and contact supervisors for time not paid or authorized. Run proofing reports to verify employee hours for payroll accuracy and make corrections as necessary.
- Maintain employee changes for tax and direct deposit. Make deduction corrections as directed by Benefits. Calculate retroactive pay/deduction adjustments.
- Maintain Garnishment orders and provide updates to ADP for processing. Maintain paper backup files of all orders.
- Complete wage requests.
Qualifications: Education, Experience and Certification(s)
- Act as a liaison between employees and administration, regarding payroll issues and concerns. Respond to questions in a timely manner.
- Participate in the development of new procedures and policies.
- Keep management abreast of any issues, concerns or unfinished projects before a problem exists.
- Participate in all other training required the Corporation.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: 3 yrs. payroll/accounting or data entry experience.
- Preferred: College level coursework or FCP/CPP Certification.
- Required: Submit to and pass a Criminal Background Check.
- Must be able to work a hybrid schedule, remotely & in-office, with limited supervision.
- Working knowledge of payroll laws and regulations a plus.
- Must be able to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented and customer focused.
- Good decision-making skills. Requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must be organized, goal oriented and have good work ethic.
- Experience developing spreadsheets and word processing using an HRIS.
- Ability to operate a computer with Windows 2000, Microsoft Office, and Windows based HRIS systems Experience operating fax and copier machines.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.What We Offer - for Benefit Eligible Employees May Include:
Because ServiceSource hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
- Financial protection with 100% company paid Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
- A 403(b)-Retirement plan in which the company matches dollar for dollar on a generous percentage matching up to 3% of your contribution.
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- To help you manage your work and life needs, we offer an Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, and Tuition Assistance.
- A generous paid time-off program in which the benefits increase based on your tenure with the company.
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information