My client is a growing business that operates within the payroll and financial services industry. Due to growth, they are now recruiting a Payroll Operations Manager to join their vibrant team based in their Covid secure office in Frodsham.
- Oversee all aspects of day-to-day management of the payroll operations team
- Manage a small team (3 to 4) to ensure they have daily support
- Must be willing to get 'stuck in' with the team during busy periods, handling calls for onboarding new clients as and when required based on business demand
- Oversee and help with the onboarding of new clients
- Provide an exceptional customer onboarding experience and outstanding overall service
- Help to implement quality standards across all aspects of business operations
- Work closely with the company directors to improve business processes, save costs and retain clients
- Be accountable for your work and a strong team player
- Previous operational experience for a payroll provide would be highly desirable. Previous recruitment operational experience will also be considered
- Strong telephone communication skills is essential
- Able to lead, motivate and manage a small team
- Great organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Reliable, self-motivated and a team player
- Enthusiastic and fun personality!
What's on offer:
- Base salary from £27k to £30k depending upon experience
- Salary may be negotiable depending upon experience
- Vibrant, friendly office working environment
- Great location in Frodsham, close to public transport links
- Monday to Wednesday 9am - 5:30pm, Thursday & Friday 9am - 6pm
- Regular surprise treats and social activities
- Regular team incentives and a host of other benefits that will be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing team of payroll and finance professionals. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.