Reed Accountancy & Finance are currently supporting our Canterbury based client who is currently looking for a temporary Payroll Assistant to support them during a period of staff sickness.
The ideal Payroll Assistant would need to be able to show experience of the following:
The Payroll Assistant duties:
- Collate information for weekly and monthly payroll
- Prepare information from time sheets
- Calculate bonuses
- Manage payroll deductions
- Schedule bank payments with the finance manager
- Deal with any payroll queries
- Rectify any issues with payroll
- Calculate statutory payments including SMP, SSP and P45's
If you are a Payroll Assistant who can demonstrate the relevant experience obtained from a similar role, can commit to a hybrid office position and you are available to start work without any notice, then please apply!
In return REED offer the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to company Pension Scheme
- High-street discounts via REED discount club
- Access to REED Health Cash Plan
- Holiday Pay
Payroll Assistants Apply now!!