Role: PAS Product Manager
Salary: £48,000 - £54,000 (DOE)
Have you got direct experience with PAS? Have you worked in a Product Manager role for at least 12 months?
Have you worked in the NHS/Healthcare space, and do you have an understanding of complex software solutions across multiple generations of product? If the answer to these questions is yes, then you are perfect for this role.
iO Associates are working with an award winning, Global, Health-IT company to find a PAS Product Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis, in the UK.
The role is remote, but you may be required to travel on site (UK wide) once every few weeks. The role pays up to £54,000 per annum and includes many more fantastic benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant healthcare industry experience
- Experience as a Product Owner / Manager / Specialist
- Experience writing technical functional specifications
- Experience with PAS (Patient Administration System) (essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in requirement gathering, product roadmaps, development schedules and product design and demonstrations
- Flexible, social, and professional company culture; partial work from home flexibility
- Competitive salary
- Private medical and dental cover
- Working on high-end hardware and systems and cutting-edge products
- Structured career progression and skills development
If you want to be part of something great, please get in touch and I will talk you through the opportunity.
Please contact me directly with your CV via email: or LinkedIn: in/eringregory-io.
Product Manager - Healthcare - PAS - £54,000 - Product Design - Permanent - Remote